Friday 6 April 2012

Blind Love

Finally finished- or more appropriately for the art-noir style I am going for... finally fini....







I have always really liked the intimate style of this type of comic strip. I feel like by just drawing the immediate surrounding objects and faces and hands it really draws you in and makes you feel as if you were in a private conversation. In this story in particular that is very necessary, I hope that by doing this the reader was tricked for long enough that they didn't question why she wasn't joining in the conversation!

Thank you Mariammah for your idea, I am stuck now as I am not sure what I am doing next and will have to wait for an idea to present itself, so I think for a while it will probably just be pictures being posted on here but I am sure a new idea will come along fairly shortly. (Time to start reading the papers again methinks!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment